Mobisave App Review - Get Cash Back On Your Groceries!

Mobisave Review
If you are looking for apps that help you save money on groceries, Mobisave is definitely worth checking out!

Mobisave is a grocery rebate app, similar to Ibotta and Checkout 51 but a little different (a good different). With Mobisave, you select the offers you want, purchase the items, take a picture of the receipt, and receive your cash back!

What makes the Mobisave app awesome is that the cash back is instantly deposit to your Paypal account as soon as your receipt is approved! That means no waiting to reach a minimum payout, and you will get your cash back on the same day!


Where to get Mobisave


Mobisave is available for iOS on the App Store and Android on Google Play.



How to Use Mobisave



How to use Mobisave
To use Mobisave, just scroll through the offers and select the ones you want by tapping the little gray plus sign next to the offer.

You have to select and add the offer before you go grocery shopping or your receipt will be denied! I've missed out on cash back a few times because I tapped the offer but not the plus sign that adds the offer. So double check to make sure you added it.

After you have purchased the items, click the little shopping cart in the top right corner and take a picture of your receipt. It doesn't usually take long to approve. I don't think I've had one yet that didn't approve on the same day.

Mobisave Payouts



The best thing about Mobisave is that there is no minimum payout. All you need to receive your cash back is a PayPal account. As soon as your receipt has been reviewed and verified, the cash back will be deposited in your account. 

Is the Mobisave App Worth Using?



Yes! Mobisave is one of my favorites! I love the fact that I don't have to wait to build up a certain amount before I can get my cash back. The time to verify a receipt is usually pretty fast too. Normally, within 24 hours after submitting my receipt, I will have an e-mail from Paypal telling me a deposit was made. The only negative thing I can say about Mobisave is that there aren't that many offers. But, the items they do have are pretty common items (even some generic), and I can usually find at least one thing I planned on buying when doing my weekly grocery shopping. I would strongly recommend this app if you want a no hassle way to earn cash back on your groceries! I have really enjoyed it so far! Don't forget to also snap a picture of your receipt with Receipt Hog to get a little more cash out of your receipts!



To maximize your savings, combine Mobisave with other grocery rebate apps!
Read more about Ibotta - another app that earns cash back on groceries!
Also take a peek at Checkout 51, for another app that earns you money for grocery shopping


Labels: , , , , ,