Slidejoy App Review - Get Paid to Unlock Your Phone



Slidejoy - Passive income app
Looking for more ways to earn passive income with your phone? Slidejoy is a lockscreen app that displays ads on your phone's lock screen.

Most people check their phone hundreds of times per day, so why not get paid for doing it? Slidejoy pays you to display ads on your lockscreen. I know you are thinking that must look terrible, but they actually don't look that bad. It has kind of a news feed feel to it. You are not obligated to click the ads, just use your phone as usual. I gave Slidejoy a try for a few months and this post details my overall review of Slidejoy, and a short guide to using it.


How Does Slidejoy Work?




How Slidejoy works

The screenshot above is from Slidejoy's website and gives you an idea of how the lockscreen looks and works. To use Slidejoy, turn on your screen and slide right to unlock your phone. Slide up to see another card, or slide left for more information about the ad. 

Just don't try and fool the app by locking and unlocking your phone multiple times, it will actually reduce your earnings. Slidejoy works best when you just use your phone as you normally would. 

Slidejoy payout

Inside the app you can view your account page, redeem your carats, and complete offers. As you unlock your phone throughout the day you earn Slidejoy carats. Each carat is worth $0.01. The amount you earn from unlocking is updated on the account page every day at 12 PM. But, the amount earned for that month only becomes redeemable on the 1st of the next month. 

Slidejoy Payout


When you are ready to redeem your carats, there are a few options. You can redeem for Paypal with a minimum of $2.00 (200 carats) or you can choose from a variety of gift cards.

A few of the gift cards you can choose are:

Amazon
Starbucks
Ebay
Target
CVS
Sephora
Papa Johns (Mmm. Pizza does sound good right now.)
Gamestop

You can also choose to donate your earnings to charity. The charities featured on the app are The Jericho Project and Got Your 6.

So far I have only redeemed Paypal and it arrived quickly so I was pretty happy with that after waiting a month to redeem. ;)

How to Start Using Slidejoy


Slidejoy is currently only available for Android on Google Play. 

You can sign up for Slidejoy by visiting their website.

When you sign up there are two options: Normal Mode and Hero Mode. Choose normal mode to keep your earnings to yourself, and hero mode to donate your earnings to charity.

Signing up can be accomplished with Facebook or by email. After that, download the app and you are ready to go!

Is Slidejoy Worth It?


I like the concept of this app. If you don't mind looking at the ads, it is well worth using. Don't expect your bank account to be overflowing by using Slidejoy though. I get about $0.10 a day. But, that does equal a $3.00 Paypal deposit each month just for using my phone like I normally would. Also, I only have this app installed on my spare Android that I use only for other passive earning apps so I don't unlock it as much as I would if it were my regular phone. So, your earnings may be more than what I'm getting.

Want more apps like Slidejoy? You can also combine Slidejoy with the Adme Lockscreen app to earn even more money!

Do you have this app on your main phone? How much do you normally get per day? Let me know in the comments, I am curious!

Labels: , , , ,