Cash Pirate Review - Get paid to download apps



Get paid to download apps with Cash Pirate
Looking for more easy ways to make money with your phone? I'm always on the hunt for a simple to use app to make some extra cash, so when I discovered that you can get paid just for downloading apps, I was ready to give it a try!

Cash Pirate is an Android app that pays you download apps. Each app you download on Cash Pirate rewards you with coins which can be redeemed for Paypal or gift cards. This post explains how to use Cash Pirate and also give an overall review of my experience with it. It is very easy to earn with Cash Pirate, and good for times when you don't want to put a lot of effort in but still want to make a few extra bucks.


How Does Cash Pirate Work?



Cash Pirate App Review Cash Pirate includes multiple offer lists from different partners. Each list includes apps you can get paid to download, the amount of coins you will receive from downloading and running the app, and any extra requirements. I like to stick with the Pirate Picks because they tend to be the highest earning and most reliable.

Tap on the Show Offers button to see the list of apps. Most of the apps only require that you install and run the app. With these I just open, leave it running for a few seconds, then uninstall.

Some of the offers will specify that you install and run the app for 30 seconds. With these I just browse around in the app for 30 seconds, maybe a bit more just to be sure.



Cash Pirate Apps
There are also higher paying offers that you have to install, run, and leave it on your phone for 3 days. You only have to run it once when you first install, then just wait 3 days and uninstall. Check the app to make sure it has been 3 days before uninstalling.

The 3 day offers will show up in the Earnings History as pending earnings until the 3 days have passed. I find it easy to remember to uninstall the app by setting a reminder, or just jotting it down on a post it.

At times, I have noticed a bit of a delay with the offers crediting, so if you completed an offer and don't see it in your earnings just give it a while to credit. I did about 10 of these last night and after I finished I didn't see any change in my coins balance, but they all appeared after about an hour. The Pirate Picks are pretty reliable.

Maximize Your Earnings



Cash Pirate Referral Code The nice thing about Cash Pirate is they allow multiple accounts. So, if you have an extra phone (or more) you can install Cash Pirate on all of them! Just use a different email for each phone.

You can also refer each of your extra phones to your main phone in order to get even more coins! If you use a referral code when you first sign up for Cash Pirate you get an additional 50% coins for the first 1000 coins earnings. Also, the referring account gets 10% of all coins the referral earns. This Cash Pirate trick is pretty cool because most apps really frown upon referring yourself.

If you don't have any old phones lying around, you can always refer your friends. Just give them the referral code or tap the Invite Friends button to send an email or text.

Redeeming Your Earnings



Cash Pirate Payout
To redeem your coins, tap the menu in the top left corner and select Redeem Coins. The options are different depending on what country you are in but they all have Paypal.

The US exchange rate for coins to Paypal is 1000 coins = $1. The minimum to cash out is 2500 coins ($2.50) and the payments are pretty fast. I received a notification from Paypal within a few minutes of redeeming so it is a great way to earn a few bucks fast.

You can also redeem your coins for Amazon or Facebook gift cards, or even use them for a Mobile Recharge. I'm not too sure how the mobile recharge works, but it looks like you can use it to top off a prepaid phone.

How to Start Using Cash Pirate



Cash Pirate is currently only available for Android. You can find it in the Google Play store by searching "Cash Pirate". It is also available for most countries. 

View more about Cash Pirate: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ayet.cashpirate&hl=en

If you want an additional 50% coins for your first 1000 coins earnings (500 coin bonus) feel free to use my referral code: YMWGVI

Is Cash Pirate Worth It?



I was skeptical of this app at first but after seeing it mentioned multiple times, I figured I'd give it a go. I'm pretty satisfied with the results. Completing the offers is really easy to do and I like that the Paypal payment is fast. I'm also very happy that I can put my extra phones to use and earn even more by referring them to my main account. I like to line them all up and just tap the same area on each phone to download and uninstall on all 4 at the same time. It's kind of fun to do.

The apps are different than the apps you may see on other sites that pay you to download apps, so they aren't likely to be ones you have already downloaded. New apps are added pretty often, and there's always a bunch of new apps to download.

I've used Cash Pirate for about a month now and have earned $20 Paypal by downloading apps maybe once a week. Earnings could be a lot higher if I was more consistent with it, but it is still a nice payout. Overall, Cash Pirate is a reliable app and I do recommend it as a good way to earn some extra cash in your spare time.



Do you like apps like Cash Pirate? Read the post 10 Ways to Turn Your Old Phone into a Money Making Machine to find more!

If you have any questions or comments please enter them below! Also, if you know of any other apps that pay you for downloading apps, let me know! I'd love to try out and review some new ones!


Labels: , , , ,